Quality is not a coincidence for us
A key selling point is quality. Only those who offer quality can win customers for their product. Quality stands for the fulfillment of requirements and expectations. Only the customer and the supplier decide on the fulfillment.
Our quality policy and goals:
- We are the best for our customers!
- We want happy customers and suppliers.
- Therefore, the high quality of our products and services is one of the top business objectives.
- We set ambitious goals to meet and exceed high expectations.
- All executives are committed to communicate the quality objectives to their staff and to assist in the performance of their tasks in any way.
- All staff members and divisions are cooperating to achieve our quality targets.
The personnel in the company is responsible to ensure that our customers and suppliers are satisfied.
- Our customers and suppliers are not only judging our products, but also our services. The requirements and expectations of our customers and suppliers are met fast and flexible. This leads to higher customer satisfaction and thus to an increase in market share.
- Each work should be done right from the start. This does not only improves quality but also reduces costs. Quality increases profitability. The basic principle applies – error prevention instead of troubleshooting. Not only the errors themselves, but also the causes of errors must be eliminated.
- Continuous improvement requires further advancement and qualification of our staff members. We support the development of our employees and we implant systems of admission and gratification.