Our logistics. One Stop for Everything.
Lean back and let us handle the entire process. We will take over, no need for you to worry about anything! Our experienced logistics team handles the complete logistical planning, coordination and execution, combined with optionally bookable services, such as dismounting at the location, palletizing, auditing and data erasure. All of the mentioned will be handled reliably and efficiently regardless of the number of devices or device type.
We are working with a versatile, flexible and individual vehicle fleet:
In Germany and Europe following road transport is used:
- 7.5 t medium truck
- 12 t truck, optionally with trailer
- 40 t truck with tarpaulin or box trailer, optionally with lifting platform
- 40 t truck with double-deck trailer (with hinged or movable second floor)
- 40 t semi-trailer in exchange
Worldwide we use following sea transport:
- 20 ft container
- 40 ft HC container
Best possible sea freight connections to every international overseas port
With our sea freight partners and shipping companies we can enter all international ports. On time, reliable and on fair terms! As reliable AEO certified partner we are providing to our customers an efficient end-to-end service. From loading and shipping through to handling you custom clearance documentation we are taking diligently utmost care of your shipment.
Special loading procedure
We have developed special container loading method that allows us to use container volume in two layers in order to maximize its capacity. This is the most efficient and economical loading procedure! Of course freight is packed, fixed and secured in the best possible way so that everything reaches the destination in perfect condition.
- Reliable and professional loading and shipping of national and international land and sea freight
- Live experience: Online video showing actual loading of your freight
- Europe-wide return logistics that can be perfectly integrated into your rollout project
- Dismounting and returns of office machines and medical equipment by trained personnel
- Transport-safe packing and shipping each device on pallets
- Europe-wide standard cargo deliveries with optional next-day delivery and notification service
- Flexible approach in case of special on-site conditions (no loading ramp, no turning space for large trucks, non-palletized devices, loading by our team, etc.)
- Transparent documentation complementig project execution
- Avoided damage or theft by direct driving
- Optimal tour planning for maximum profitability and nature protection
- Attractive conditions for returns and deliveries
- Long standing partnerships with transport companies from all over Europe